flydubai announces Second-Half profit of AED 157 million (USD 43 million) driven by stronger yields and revenue growth and minimises annual loss
Key Results for 2018
- flydubai has today, 20 February 2019, announced its Results for the reporting period ending 31 December 2018
- flydubai reports total annual revenue of AED 6.2 billion (USD 1.7 billion) compared to AED 5.5 billion (USD 1.5 billion) last year; an increase of 12.4% compared to the same period the previous year
- Second-Half Profit sees annual loss reduced to AED 159.8 million (USD 43.5 million)
- Total annual operating cost includes a price impact of AED 411 million (USD 112 million) in fuel costs
- 11 million passengers travelled across the flydubai network; a moderate year...